BoB UI/UX Specialist Job 2020: Bank Of Baroda (BoB) invites application for the position UI/UX Specialist etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to BoB before 30-Nov-2020. Bank of Baroda 2020 recruitment notification Job
|Bank of Baroda November 2020 Notification||Details|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2020|
Qualification in Details:
Bank of Baroda, One of India’s Largest Banks is looking for qualified Specialist officials on contractual basis for Digital Lending Department who can lead & support the Bank to consolidate and integrate the existing digital lending eco-syatem, as well as setup new digital lending initiatives for the Bank.
1. Post Name: UI/UX Specialist
2. No of Posts: 01
3. Qualification: The candidate must hold a degree in Engineering/Tech nology recognized by AICTE/UGC/Gover nment Candidate with below mentioned qualification will be given preference a) Maste rs/ Post Graduate b) Certif ications in the below mentioned fields: UI/Graphic/Us er Interaction Experience & Design Design Thinking for Innovation Consumer Neuroscience & Neuromarketin g Strategic Design Management Aligning Business, Brand and Behavior
4. Experience: Minimum 3 years of fulltime experience working with leading organisation in BFSI Sector
5. Role & Responsibilities:
i. Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, technical analysts and development team
ii. Work closely with business, product development, vendors etc. to provide inputs on design feasibility, usability and interactions
iii. Work with development team/vendor on creation of user design interfaces for proposed solutions and test designs for intuitiveness and experience
iv. Oversee creation of profiles, personas, scenarios, site maps, wireframes and define required elements for user centred design
v. Monitor the design of wireframes, mock -ups and prototypes as per requirements specifications
vi. Monitor translation of UI/UX wireframes and mock -ups into required functionalpages and applications as per platform requirement
vii. Ensure execution of all visual design stages from concept to final hand -off to IT/Development
viii. Analyse UI/UX issues, support with RCA and provide inputs for iterations planning
6. Remuneration offered will be on CTC basis as per market benchmarks and is negotiable based on candidate’s qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the respective posts. However, Compensation will not be a limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case to case basis, and will be considered based on various factors viz the qualfiications, experience and overall suitability of the successful candidates for the said post.
7. The location of positng shall be Mumbai. The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization/ parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary.
8. Nature of Employment: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with periodic performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank.
Rs. 600/- for Unreserved, EWS & OBC candidates + applicable taxes & transaction charges Rs. 100/- for SC, ST & PWD + applicable taxes & transaction charges
1. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm regularly for details and updates. Call letters/advices, where required will be sent by e-mail only. All revisions/ corrigendum(if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only
2. All correspondence will be made only on the email ID mentioned by the candidate in their online application form and the same has to be kept active for receiving communication viz., call letters/Interview Dates/advices etc.
3. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project
4. The process of Registration of application is complete when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.’
5. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Short-listing and interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents as and when called by the Bank.
6. Post qualification experience below 6 months in any organization would not be considered
i) The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
ii) Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for as on the cut-off date (01.11.2020) and also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
iii) In case of multiple applications only, the last valid (complete) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate for a single post in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
iv) Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview/Selection Process at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
v) Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
vi) In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
vii) In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is / are detected even after appointment, his /her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
viii) Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
ix) Intimations, where required will be sent by email and/ sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form. Bank shall not be responsible if the information/ intimations do not reach candidates in case of change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise, beyond the control of Bank. Candidates are advised to keep a close watch on the authorised Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for latest updates.
x) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
1. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
2. The Bank reserves its right to call for selection process, candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion.
3. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely applying / being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
4. The qualifying marks in test/Interview/selection procedure will be decided by the Bank.
5. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
6. In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
How To Apply :
1. Online Registration of Application starts from : 09.11.2020
2. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of fees: 30.11.2020
3. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD and/or interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
4. Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/careers.htm and pay the application fee using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
ii. Candidates need to upload their Bio-data while filling online application. Candidates are also required to upload their scanned photograph and signature. Please refer to Anneuxre I regarding scanning of photograph & signature.
iii. Candidates should visit Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.htm and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Career Page current Opportunities on the Bank’s website
iv. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “VERIFY” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
v. The name of the candidate should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
vi. An online application which is incomplete in any respect and unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
vii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
viii. Bank of Baroda does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the l ast date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of Bank of Baroda.